Books on first aid and medical issues for self sufficiency and prepping.
Buy one of these for your library, although kept in the medical cupboard, and, if you can afford it, buy one St.John’s Manual for each medical kit you have.
- St. John Ambulance – First Aid Manual: The Step by Step Guide for Everyone
- First Aid for Babies and Children Fast
- Pocket First Aid and Wilderness Medicine book
- Where There is No Doctor
- Where Women Have No Doctor
- Where There is No Dentist
- The Merck Manual of Diagnosis and Therapy
- The Merck Manual Home Health Handbook
- BMA New Guide to Medicines & Drugs (2011), the British Medical Association, 8th Edition, Dorling Kindersly.
- British National Formulary (BNF) 62 (2011), 62nd Edition, Pharmaceutical Press.
- British National Formulary for Children (BNF) (2011-12), Revised Edition, Pharmaceutical Press.
- Ross and Wilson Anatomy and Physiology in Health and Illness (2010), 11th Edition, Churchill Livingstone.
- Henry M. et al, Clinical Surgery (2004), 2nd Edition, Saunders Limited.
- Kumar and Clark’s Clinical Medicine (2009), 7th Edition, Saunders Limited.
- Lissauer T. et al, Illustrated Textbook of Paediatrics (2007), 3rd Edition, Mosby.
- Complete Illustrated Guide – Holistic Herbal: A safe and practical guide to making and using herbal remedies
- Hedgerow Medicine: Harvest and Make Your Own Herbal Remedies