Books on wild plants for self sufficiency and prepping.
- Outdoor Survival Handbook: A Guide To The Resources And Materials Available In The Wild And How To Use Them For Food, Shelter, Warmth And Navigation
- Outdoor Survival Guide (Dk Living)
- Collins Gem – Food For Free
- The Complete Guide to Edible Wild Plants, Mushrooms, Fruits, and Nuts: How to Find, Identify, and Cook Them
- Recipes from Nature: Foraging Through the Seasons
- Plants for a Future: Edible and Useful Plants for a Healthier World: 1
- The Wild Flower Key: British Isles and North West Europe : A Guide to Plant Identification in the Field, with and without Flowers
- Hedgerow (River Cottage Handbook)
- Collins Tree Guide
- Collins Complete British Mushrooms and Toadstools: The essential photograph guide to Britain’s fungi (Collins Complete Guides)
- The Vegetative Key to the British Flora
My local area plants
Data for Cheshire. Look for your own local area information and let me know so I can add it here.
- Exploring Woodland: The Northwest & The Lake District – Woodlands and locations of plants and trees